Small Business Digital Adaption Program
The Small Business Digital Adaption Program allows businesses to receive access to digital tools and training while also receiving a $1,200 rebate for purchasing one of the below selected business management tools to help build their digital capacity in day-today operations.
Registrations are now open and will remain open until 28th February 2022 or until funds are fully exhausted, whichever is earlier.
Through the program businesses can trial selected digital products, which are;
- Mr Yum – food and beverage
- MYOB – business management
- Shopify – business management
- Square – end-to-end retail
- Squarespace – website creation
- Xero – business management
To view more information on the products, visit the Victorian Government webpage.
You can either subscribe to these software or upgrade your existing software or websites such as transferring to an e-commerce site.
The program is aimed at small businesses and sole traders. To be eligible to apply for the program you must:
- Operate a business located in Victoria
- Hold an ABN from 13th September 2019
- Be registered for GST from 13th September 2020
Complete the online registration form to confirm eligibility and participate in product trials and workshops.
Sign up for and purchase the suitable product from one of the available listed.
Apply for the purchase rebate of $1,200 to cover 12 months access.
The workshops and training are delivered free and completely online, you may also complete an unlimited number of them.
The workshops available include:
- Business planning essentials
- Finance fundamentals
- Marketing your business
- Taking your business online
- Cut through on a budget: Social media marketing
- Developing a strategic plan
- Enabling IT in your business
- From bricks and mortar to online
- Get a business online
- Get strategic with eCommerce
- Make sure customers find you online
- Marketing your hospitality business in 2020
- Mental wellbeing: Support yourself and small businesses
- Start smart with online customer experience
For more information visit the Victorian Goverment webpage
Apply for a Grant or looking more information?
Click the link below to contact us at Plus 1.