Grant News – April 2021
Sole Traders, small business owners and not-for-profit organisations may be eligible for small business fees and charges rebate of $1,500.
This rebate aimed at helping businesses recover from the impacts of COVID-19 by reducing the cost of running a business.
Are you eligible for the grant?
To be eligible for the grant you must;
- Have total Australian wages below the payroll tax threshold of $1.2 million
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) registered in NSW and/or have business premises physically located and operating in NSW
- Be registered for goods and services tax (GST)
- Provide a declaration that the business has a turnover of at least $75,000 per year.
How much is the grant?
Businesses will receive a once-off payment of $1,500.
When is the grant available until?
The rebate will be available until 30 June 2022
How can I apply?
- You’ll need to provide invoices and receipts showing payment of eligible fees or charges.
- Two proof of identity documents are required e.g. driver licence, Medicare card, passport, birth certificate
You can apply through the NSW Government website
The Australian Government has announced this grant to assist jobseekers in taking up a job where relocation is required. Below are the details;
From 1 May 2021, if jobseekers relocate to take up ongoing work, including an apprenticeship, for more than 20 hours a week for more than six months, you may be eligible to receive up to:
- $3,000 if you relocate to a capital city
- $6,000 if you relocate to a regional area
- An extra $3,000 if you relocate with a dependent.
If relocating from one capital city to a capital city with fewer jobs, you may not be able to access relocation assistance.
Employment services providers can use up to $2,000 to provide upfront support to job seekers who need assistance with agreed relocation costs.
How can I apply?
Talk to our local jobactive, Disability Employment Services, ParentsNext, Transition to Work, or Community Development Program provider.
For more information view the factsheet
Apply for a Grant or looking more information?
Click the link below to contact us at Plus 1.