Fill in the form below to secure your place at the Maximising Your Superannuation Workshop
The Financial Planning team are hosting a series of workshops in the Plus 1 Group offices at 27 Welsford Street, Shepparton.
Name: Maximising Superannuation Workshop
When: 31st July 2019, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Where: Plus1 Group Offices – 27 Welsford Street, Shepparton, VIC, 3630, 2nd floor (Sorry, no wheelchair access)
Cost: Just your time
Seats are strictly limited.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Many people are unengaged with their super as they see it as something in the future which does not need to be thought of until you retire. This could not be further from the truth.
By not taking control of your super now, you are potentially missing out on tens of thousands of dollars in retirement (in some cases, hundreds of thousands!)
This workshop will go through the basics of superannuation and provide some strategies for you to consider to maximise your retirement nest egg.
This workshop will aim to cover various topics such as
- What is super and why should you invest in it?
- Benefits to Self-Managed Super Funds
- What are your investment options in super?
- What is salary sacrifice and how do you do it?
- Proven super strategies you can use to maximise your super
- Intergenerational super strategies – for you, your children and your grandchildren
- How you can use Small Business Capital Gains Tax Rules to boost your super balance
- How much do you need to retire?
- And much more
If retirement is just around the corner or still some years away, this workshop will help you make the right decisions when it comes to your superannuation.
You are never too young or too old to start thinking about your superannuation.
Investing in Shares Workshop Highlight
A highlight from our Investing in Shares Workshop from early in May with Mason and Rod sharing their knowledge.
Property Investment Workshop Highlight
Check out another clip, this time from our March Property Investment Workshop!